Erasmus+ Lecture Mobility
Erasmus+ offers funding for staff mobility at European host universities.
Visiting lecturers are expected to strengthen the European dimension of the host university through the stay, supplement the classes offered, and offer students their expertise, who cannot or do not wish to study abroad.
The following individuals can be financially funded by the Erasmus+ Program:
- Professors and lecturers with a contract with RWTH Aachen
- Lecturers without remuneration
- Contract lecturers with special order contracts at RWTH Aachen
- Professors emeriti and retired teachers from RWTH Aachen
Why a lecturer mobility?
- Gain international teaching experience
- Getting to know new teaching methods
- Exchange with European colleagues