Freemover are students who organise and finance their studies abroad themselves. The stay does not take place via one of the partnership programmes of RWTH Aachen University. This is the case, for example, if a university at which you would like to study is not a partner of RWTH Aachen University. In principle, any student can apply as a freemover to a foreign university of his or her choice.

Detailed information can be found on the website of the International Office.